BLD’S Medical Negligence Solicitors specializing in claims that involve medical negligence. Our large team has a deep knowledge, and experience to ensure success in the most complicated cases, and earning the compensation, you deserve.
For our health and wellbeing, we look for medical professionals, whether a GP, hospital nurses or surgeons during routine and life-changing events. At these points of time in your life, you require the highest level of care and expecting to receive this care from the professional service provider whom you trusted and decided to render his expert services.
What if the professional you chose to neglect your care and because of which you suffered a loss. In this case, if something goes wrong, you need to consult a medical negligence solicitor who can help you to get the compensation you or your loved one deserves.
As a result of negligence, if you or your family member come to harm, it is your right to seek compensation for your injuries.
Why choose BLD
– Our medical negligence solicitors handle all claims with care, sympathy, trust, and complete professionalism
– For us, your interest comes first, and thus we ensure that the most appropriate and efficient medical negligence solicitor will handle your claim
– Our medical negligence solicitor will advise on pursuing a complaint through the healthcare system including assistance with drafting the complaint where appropriate and provide advice on whatever the outcome of your medical negligence claim would be
– We make you feel reassured throughout your case
– Schedule first meeting within 24 hours
– Return your call or email the very same day
– Reply to any letter you send us within two days
BLD is UK’s leading medical negligence compensation claim teams. We have the specialist with decades of experience in handling high-value, complex cases to support the individuals with serious and life-changing injuries.
Our solicitors support clients across the UK who have suffered negligence at their GP surgery / in hospital / at a dentists/ opticians / within a residential or care home securing compensation settlements.
If you or a member of your family has come to harm as a result of negligence, you have a right to seek compensation for harm caused to you or your family because of the medical negligence. Some examples include:
– Preventable errors caused by oversights or minor mistakes
– Inaccurate diagnosis/ treatments/ medicines / advice / prescriptions
– Delay in diagnosis
– Failure to refer to a specialist
When we take on any case, we want you to feel reassured and confident in every aspect of your medical negligence claim. Therefore, we offer services that put your needs and priority above to anything and everything else. We put our head and heart to help our clients make the best possible recovery.